Sunday, January 25, 2009

OH SUNDAY's

Well today was the first. ashley and I got up to go to the Unitarian Church in AMes to watch one of ash's clients sons plays some tunes at the church it was pretty amazing the band was called "COCO BUTTER GIRLS" or something to that effect and they played "SUNSHINE OF YOUR LOVE" by Cream, "BABA O'Riley" by the Who, "Jump" by Van Halen, "Smells Like Teen Sprirt" by Nirvana, and "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes.. thats right this is during a church service I got to admit I was bobbing my nogging.. it was pretty fun!

Then later in the day I watch like a 4 hour documentary on Shakespear who I absolutely love and found that he and I have a lot in common we were both Raised Catholic and both can't spell worth a shit.. which Im sure you atleast knew 1 of those facts if you read this blog!

well I bet shakespear never had time to do this...

notice Im wearing braces! ha

OH and Happy Birthday to my good old pal Matt Travaille today!

1 comment:

Eric Edward Fishboy said...

Is that a Steve Keene painting? Yetter gave us a Daniel Johnston one as a wedding present!