Monday, January 5, 2009

It's the Worst time of the year..


There is nothing worse than the cold, boring months of the end of the Vikings football season to the begining of Twins baseball... and it started yesterday.. I had a great time at the game with Ash, my dad, tom, and cole but dang the vikes didnt show up to play.. The atmostsphere in the dome was electric from the begining.. what a sad sad day...

on an even lower note.. ash and I were on the Indiana Violent and Sex offenders web site and on my former street in indy called GIMBER.. there were 3 sex offenders and 1 murderer... my street was about 4 blocks long too..
geez glad I dont live there anymore...
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!

1 comment:

John said...

Start watching hockey, it's the superior sport any way. ps you suck at returnin' phone calls ;)