Friday, January 2, 2009

HEY BABY Video by the Poison Control Center

Well now that its 2009 one of my new years goals is to start compiling stuff for a personal project of mine.. Cause in Oct. 2010 the Poison Control Center will be 10 years old... so im going to be digging though the vaults, the songs, the videos, the whole cat a caboodle? what ever that means.. Here is a very old video we did back in early 2006 I think... the audio for the video got screwd up some how.. anyway.. its all a 1 shot video with some fantastic acting by Devin and our buddy Rebecca.. also I love it cause its got Joe's old hair, Don's Mel Gibson esque dead pan and it's recorded in Ashley and I's old apartment...
well I hope you enjoy!

I always loved this song, I think its great, its such a sweet way of asking a girl to have sex with you... Not only do I want to make love but hell LETS MAKE A BABY! I put it up there with the Notorious BIG saying "I see some lady's tonight who, should be having my baby, BABY...