Tuesday, December 30, 2008

yo im back

well ash and I arrived home safely.. with 1 less bag, then we went with.. WAY to go DELTA.. but our trip was sublime..
here is a quick run down...
Christmas = food, presents, a vikings playoff, lots of fun family and feeling a little sick when you get home...
But we had such a great time thanks to all Of Ashley's family for making me feel at home and providing me with great conversation about movies, and poops, and letting me get ultra excited when the Viking won their division..
what a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I did not feel like and OUTCAST the whole trip!


now I better go get some groceries.
ps I made my first batch of Mashed potatoes for the fam and everyone dug them.. I learned a thing or two from my mom
...4 sticks of butter, milk, garlic, salt and pepper, chicken broth, bag and 1/2 of mashed potatoes...
I didnt get to eat em but they looked good!

No comments: