Monday, December 22, 2008

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND.. that titles for Joe T.

Well this weekend was a blast, PCC got our Buddy Holly songs recorded and I think they turned out fantastic.. I got em mixed this morning and now im at work.. FOR The last time before I head to CINCI for christmas which Im totally excited about..
Although today work sucks I had to clean the floor boards since the bosses were in.. not to fun.. Oh well..
I beat my boss in a push ups competition and then he gave me a christmas card with 25 bucks and 50 bucks to Hickory park so not bad! that sounds like a root beer in my future! On saturday I worked and I didnt have shit to do but watch YOUTUBE... I watched the making of Fleetwood Mac album "Rumors" And I found out my favorite Fleetwood Mac song didnt make the cut that's why it wound up on there next kinda album of left overs... Its called "SILVER SPRING" and the Time cast a spell on you part kills me everytime!

so PCC played a wedding this weekend and it was great.. our last one of the year we played 3 this year.. this is the first one where we played a whole set but it was fun and Devin got to say, "your pretty face is going to burn in hell" to a fellow Stooges fan so I know that made his night... My night was made from the free beer and wonderful penut butter pretzils! BOO YEAH! Congrats to DON who was actually the dude who married the couple.. now thats pretty cool d, I told him he can renew ashley and I's vows someday!

so the vikes sucked it up yesterday BUT ashley and I did our little home christmas infront of our rad new TURN TABLE.. which it took PCC about 20 minutes to figure out how it worked.. anyway.. SHE LOVED the coffee table book I had made for her and I also got a nice print framed from a local ames artist we both like...so that was cool I got the new BELLE AND Sebation live at the BBC and the new Critrian Collection DVD of BOTTLE ROCKET... boo yeah... also a gift certificate for a date to des moines, a record at ZZZ, and dinner at the OLIVE Garden.. sounds like a winner to me!
anyway.. I got an hour and a half left of work and then im out! boo yeah!
ok.. hope your weekend was better than the vikings one was!

No comments: