Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas TAKEN CARE OF!


So its been really easy shopping for ashley for christmas... I usually get her a ton of shit.. but this year we have a 50 dollar limit.. now I got my gift but shit It ended up being 69 bucks after shipping.. OH well.. I think its going to be great...
SINCE ash never reads my blog I have no problem letting you know about it..
I made her a COFFEE TABLE HARDCOVER book full of pictures of us, ITS GOING TO RULE!
NEXT TIME YOU ARE ALL AT OUR PAD CHECK IT OUT..
HOPEFULLY IT TURNS OUT GOOD!
AND SHE LIKES IT..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

come on, dude, surely she reads your blog from time to time - don't ruin her christmas by already letting her know what you got her. i'm very disappointed in you, pat...on the other hand, it's nice to see frequent updates on here lately.