Saturday, December 13, 2008

White ALbum Pod Cast from NPR

Yeah I know more on the white album come on Pat..
seriously get over it right....
Well the other night while Chris was over recording he told me about this pod cast on the White Album on NPR..
today at work I got all my actual work done in about 10 minutes literally.. I mean I got to vaccume yet but thats not going to take anytime!
Anyway so I have been listening to this podcast and its fantastic..
check it out at
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=97391032

I remember years ago, Devin and i were laying on my living room floor possibly drunk putting the WHITE ALBUM songs in an order of greatest to worst.. I cant remember what we said was number 1 but I remember disagreeing with him a bunch on the best, and I bet we still would but dang they are all so good!
Anyway listen to the pod cast its great

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wasn't the #1 spot something like "Happiness is a Warm Gun"? I wonder what happened to the paper we wrote them down on...