Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The T-day Weekend!

Well I had the most fantastic weekend...
I got to head to Sibley for a day with Ash and we got to spend some very quality time with the family.. I loved hanging with my parents and granny's and it was much fun seeing cousins and such.. I even made my aunts and uncle's confess the worst thing they did as a kid that there parents didnt know about.. and my grandma was cute she said she smoked at the Park..

Mine was a little worse saying that I drank some CROWN ROYAL from my dads back seat the weekend of my D.A.R.E graduation and my cousins high school graduation in Omaha.. it was funny cause Chris marnarch my cousin joined me and my parents knew nothing about it.. it was good for a laugh..

Ash tried eating Turkey and such this weekend but I think it gave her a headace some my lovely Vegan baby is back! Yay!
Well when we got home PCC got to practice, work on new songs and just hang out and it was fantastic seeing the guys and working on new songs.. We even got to play some at our show.. which was a blast.. Again we were joined by Chris which totally is fun playing as a five piece with horns and stuff!

to finish the weekend Joe and I headed up to Minneapolis for the Bears vs. the Vikes and Damn what a game... we had a great time and thanks to my pops for the ticks it was so much fun we then got to stay with jeremy and Adrian which ruled as well!

What a wonderful weekend.. ITs always good when a THANKSGIVING WEEKEND puts a perspective of really How thankful I am to be healthy, have the greatest wife, family, friends, and i get to do so many cool things..
Im a lucky dude!

now dig on this
on Joe and I's ride up to the cities we were listening to Sound Opinions on the Current and somebody said Weezer's new album was the TURKY OF THE YEAR.. yep they cant all be this amazing!...

No comments: