Monday, December 15, 2008

We go International

Well i was excited to hear, that our friend Ma-ri-a had a great trip to Germany to see Faye and Paul, a couple who used to call ames home! Anyway I guess Faye is an avid reading of this blog so thanks to Faye Renee's Shoreling is international! WHICH MAKES ME STOKED!
Faye thanks for reading and your plants you left us are doing very well and staying warm even though in negative degrees in ames today and the plants miss you very much.. Maybe I can throw a pic up or some video of them for you! But they say hello!

Ok now down to buisness So Im going to be flying for the first time in like 4 years this next week, and NOW not only am I going to have to take off my shoes at the gate they probably wont even let us where them on the plane thanks to this dude, who I say has quite the canon and could probably pitch for atleast the REDS next year if he wanted too...


also congrats to my VIKES for wipping up on the first place Cardnals, we still in first place and have a great chance for some home field advantage for atleast 1 playoff game.. which would be sublime!

last night I go to go to WHEATSFIELD's holiday party which was nice, I got to drink some good beer and not to many parties have VEGAN COOKIES so I ate a salad and then ate 8 Vegan cookies to go with my 5 beers..
thats a decent night!

1 comment:

libellule said...

ok, so now i guess i gotta say something. M. let my lil' secret outta the bag. so, uh, hi from my dining room on a chilly, rain night. really, pat, i love reading your blog 'cause it keeps me that much closer to home.
keep on keepin'on, my brother.
fab