Wednesday, September 26, 2007

OK so my dream came true...


So when I was in high school I had two musical dreams 1 was to play the CMJ music fest.. which this October I will play for the 3rd time.. and the 2nd was to chart on the CMJ Charts.... Those are the only 2 dreams I ever had in music!
Yesterday I found out that we charted #130 on the top 200 CMJ charts...

So now everything else that we do in music is just Iceing on the Cake.. Ashley asked me what my new music goals are going to be and I said I'm not making any but I am going to try out for the IOWA CUBS next year...
Just kidding..

Well Ashley headed to Cincinatti yesterday.. IT took her about 12 hours with all the construction, rain, U-turns and car accidents but she made it and I'm happy she is getting to hang out with some colleegs this week and see some of her fam! I have been sitting in the house with all the lights off! EATing to much hummus!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats, Pat. I'm still going to give my money to F'Nixon though. I mean... look at the numbers!