Thursday, September 6, 2007

Addictions!

Ok last night was fun, got a call from my little sis, it was good talking to her.. Sounds like she going to be leaving the cities and headin to Omaha.. Sounds like my bro in moving to Germany too.. Lots of exciting things going on in my fam.. Im looking forward to seeing all of them in a few weeks! But right now my main concern is my addiction to ITUNES.. last night I used my 25 dollar gift card i got for our wedding..

I love searching ITunes those songs that so awesome but there is no way you would ever buy a cd with it on it.. some of my Favorites I picked up last night were Little Things by Dave Berry, and The Worst that Could Happen by the Brooklyn Bridge.. Fucking amazing songs..

I also picked up some Judy Collins, Mel Carter, the Rasberries, and some Supergrass.. Ashley is going to a Massage conference in a few weeks in Cincinatti so Im going to make her some bad ass mix cds.. SO I bought some special songs for that too..
Ok my pot of coffee is done and its time to get to work..
enjoy this judy collins song!

No comments: