Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I fogot!


Well I had a wonderful weekend with the band.. We practiced and hung out with Joe L. from the Juice.. Devin brought up some STAG Beer and our practice ended up being a little like a show at the Vaud with no set list as the night wore on we got a little bit tipsy and started going back a bit into our catalog.. It was fun hanging with the guys.. We havent all been together since tour and it was so great hanging with everyone..
Gave don his bad as birthday Bowling trophy and i think he dug it so I was happy!
The show in minneapolis was great.. Got to see lots of friends and we play pretty dang good. here is a photo that Dan from www.mordac.org took.. go there to check out more!

So then I drove home with the boys getting back around 3;30 then about 5;30 woke up and me and ashley headed back up to the Vikings game which was totally worth it.. the game was the best I have been to in a long time so much fun..

We then got to go to the St. Paul police impound lot since my little sis was in a car accident on Sat.. SHe is ok, luckily but she got some pretty good bumps and bruises on her bod.. form the Airbag and stuff... Scary shit..

but anyway it was great hanging with ash, ash, and pops for a bit..

But the thing I forgot is this.. SO we have chores at our house and Ashleys is to look good and she does very well at that and she has never forgot to do it..
my chore is to take out the garbage every monday.. I totally forgot. and now we have a huge watermelon stinking up our can!
Oh well.
as Joe T. would say .. STUPID ASS

No comments: