Sunday, September 2, 2007

I had a gay old time....

Well my birthday was rad.. I got lots of calls, cards, gifts, e-mails and such from friends and family I really appriciated it.. thanks.. to everyone..

All I wanted for my birthday was a massage from Ashley and she gave me like an hour and half pfrimmer (90 dollar value) and it was a wonderful way to start my day. She also got me some new undies and some time with a personal trainer which is rad.. I dont care if he likes it or not Im going to call him Mick... Like Rocky would... I also got some GROOVY WILCO 2 inch vinyl figureines from Woe and Danelle..so cool in my little office.

So on my birthday we decided to make a video for the Poison Control Center song, SHOT IN THE FACE... here it is for your viewing pleasure....


Now there something about the firecrackers the PCC bought on tour a few years back that I think there cursed.. Cause well maybe this story is to long but the PCC almost died a few year back why... Firecrackers, lit cigareette, van in trafic jam, burnt polyster shirt. 2 years later we were using some smoke bombs bought on the same trip and my polyester shirt caught on fire.. this time I was wearing it.. But that opening shot of the video is so worth a burn on my arm!

So that took up most of our day...
There was also a IOWA STATE football game that night so since ASHLEY was all dressed up in that red out fit I thought we should go down to the game and try to get her in as CYCLONE GIRL.. (BY THIS TIME SHE HAD, HAD ENOUGH) so I was trying to tell parking attendents that I had CYCLONE GIRL in the Car and we needed to park for free cause we were with AMES PUBLIC ACCESS!!! Finally it worked and I got some footage of some drunk dude with "Cyclone Girl" and a bunch of kids Scared of her!!! Anyway it was a totally rad birthday!

Yesterday we went to get COlONICS and FOOT ELECTRO THEREPY.. which my colonic exsperence was the best of my life other than the lady telling me how I have JAUNDIS and all that shit like she always does.. Anyway we did this foot thing to and they shoot electronic current through your foot and it looks and feels fucked up.. anyway I was trying to be tough and told her to keep turning it up.. I wanted to get my moneys worth.. OR Ashley's anyway.. and then she said is that good and Im about ready to cry and then she says Ok now you have to sit there with this going for 15 minutes and I was like OH SHIT what have I got myself into... I thought this was like a bench press and you just wanted to see how Hi you could go for 1 time.. Not the case... Anyway I surrived and got lots of toxins and heavy metals out of my feet...

Then ashley wanted to stop some place to eat... In North West iowa not the greatest places for Vegans... Anyway .... well maybe this can be a whole differnent blog cause its too good. TO BE CONTINUED...
again thanks everyone mostly ashley for makeing 27th b-day rad...

No comments: