Monday, September 17, 2007

7 days without Tofu makes one WEEK!

Man this is a crazy week..
things that are happening this week...
1. The PCC cd goes to college radio-- if we chart on CMJ my last dream in music will be fulfiled and I can probably quit!
2. Ash and I will head to Columbia, MO to see WILCO with Dev and Pam.. Im stoked this will be my 8th Wilco show.. 2nd out doors!
3. The PCC have their cd release show this saturday at the M-shop... Our first ever offical headlining show there I think.
4. I get to see my entire family in Kansas City on Sunday before my bro heads to Germany and Ash heads to Omaha we are all meeting in KC to watch the vikes and hang out.. Should be fun..
5. Ashley heads to Cincinatti for a massage conference.. this is cool, but Im not at home by myself much.. I guess I get to see what its like when Im on tour...

either way.. busy week but should be good! Just like this........

1 comment:

Danelle Williams said...

Wow that is a busy week! I hope you two have fun at Wilco!!
I'm sad - I will miss the PCC cd release show :( I'm leaving for Sibley on Wednesday so I can go help my grandparents with their garage sale this weekend and hopefully sell a bunch of my stuff that I don't need anymore. Woe should be there though!

We need to do dinner when you guys are less busy!