Thursday, September 27, 2007

Miss my baby

Well yesterday kinda sucked...
work sucked but Im getting paid some this week! YIPPIE!
ashley being gone sucked...

But today is going alright went to the dentist for the first time in about 6 years I have lost part of a my fake tooth and a whole other tooth since then.. but the dentist say my teeth look great other than that..
Now they want to do 4,000 dollars worth of stuff... OUCH..

The one thing I miss most about Ashley not being around is the funny stuff I want to tell her.. or the ideas I had for a new SNL skit.. and I cant.. kinda sucks.. she so nice always laughs at my bad jokes...

Well Im only eating smoothies till she gets home! well and coffee and oj..
and I think I'm going to go to the Arcade fire show in Minneapolis.. I found a General Admission Ticket on Craigs list.. so after the vikings upset the pack I will go stand outside the areana and get a front row spot for the NEON BIBLE show... ITs my favorite album of the year!

No comments: