Monday, June 25, 2007

WHAT A BUSY WEEKEND

Man for once I can say I'm glad the weekend is over.. It was so busy, yet so good..
It all started with me and ash heading down to KANSAS CITY on friday to catch our nephew Cole pitch in his little league game..
It was a ton of fun and he stroked an oppisite field double.. Tom (my bro in law) was fantastic with the kids as a coach and it was a blast hanging out with Merrick who seems to have a liking to ashley but not her uncle so much.. Becky pulled off a total lois too and has tons of food waiting for us, and for us on our departure... A great trip!

Saturday was busy as hell too, went down to see my pals the Williams' amazing Craft Saturday which was held at the 4th street theater and was a perfect little location... It was fun talking to them and seeing all sorts of homemade goodies...
Bumped into some friends and it was great..

We also were at the 4th st theater the next day watching some johnson jazz band play before I had to run sound for what seemed like 1,00,000 bands.. but its cool cause while I was running sound ashley went to Borders and used some of our gift cards she bought me a present the new Paul McCartney cd which is great.. and when you think about how he is 65 years old then I say its fucking AMAZINGLY GREAT! about half of it sounds like QUEEN seriously, dont get me wrong there are a few duds but for the most part I still Roll Up to his Magical Mystery Tour anytime!

No comments: