Friday, June 29, 2007

TOUR IS ALMOST HERE!

Man its funny talking to joe terry about tour a little bit, he figures we will need to make about 100 bucks a day to atleast break even.. Wow I just got a bunch of Billboard magazines from my boss and Rod Stewart is making over 1,000,000 gross at his concerts.. and shit we apparently even have a song that sounds like Maggie May.. and we are hoping for 100...
Thats crazy...

Man I totally screwed my back up last night, I think it happend when I carried a box of 100 shirts for tour.. from the Vaude to my car 2 blocks away... I got home and I can hardly move...
Ash worked on me a bit today and Im feeling better for sure but damn.. I know what its like now to have back pain...
ucky crap!

Im almost done with Silly Sally tommorow he niece comes to sing on some songs and then i can mix it and put it to bed...
which Im totally ready for..
Im excited about tour, actually Im really excited about practicing for tour.. just playing all the songs with the guys and workin out new and exciting ways to do things should be a blast!

Ran sound last night and quite enjoyed it. Probably going to go watch Michael Moore new movie tonight too..
Nothing like going to a movie about heath care and pigging out on shitty popcorn! sounds like a plan to me!

So I was reading how Indianapolis is one of the most polluted cities in the world and is number 1 in so many bad things catagorys.. I love that city for many reasons but Damn LOOK what the AIR DOES To people.... Warning this video is not worth the whole 5 minutes.. Just an example of life in general for the good folks of a pullted city!
PS whats wrong with womens pants
(me and ashley met a block away from where this was shot)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

killer video.

also, that sucks we need to make that much money.

also, i'm looking forward to practicing too.

this comment sucks.