Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oops I missed it..


So yesterday when I was mowing I was thinking how the critically aclaimed show the Sopranos was coming to an end... and I successfully went all 6 seasons without seeing 1 episode... Now its not that I didnt want to see any, its just that I dont think I have ever been even near HBO when it was on... The monday after our wedding some friends came by and we were having a little get together and a Dish Network sales person came to the door and he was giving Ashley his speal and I said, HEY tell him for 25 bucks a month and throw in NFL ticket we will do it.. and ofcourse the guys like I cant do that... But if he would have pulled the trigger I would probably have HBO right now... and I could have seen the final Soprano. But now what do I do, I just wait it out, or do I start going to the Library and renting the seasons.. Shit I know how it ends... Who cares right...

Well I would rather get the WONDER YEARS on DVD, me and Ashley loved that show, and I loved that CHINA BEACH came on after it, cause then I got to hear Reflections by the Supreems... I love the Supreem they have like 15 number one hits, My favorite is I Hear a Symphony... man this is a terrible blog, but whatever..
Went to visit Devin on Monday Night at Holiday INN and I got a very nice beared man instead! but the cheapest room they had was 89 bucks... So I drove home and stayed with my wife!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TONY SOPRANO is a big PUSSY!
He doesn't listen to Jesus Hits Like The Atom Bomb.

Bec said...

Pat-
FYI-
Tom's parents are coming down for this Friday's game. I figure you have a gig then anyway-but my house will be full. Let me know if you can make it-Cole would love it!