Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm Back......


Well wow, where to begin.. this past week has been just fantastic.. we (asher and I) got married, got to hang with friends and family, ate and drank way to much, got to see Wildlife on our honeymoon and Ashley celebrated her 27th b-day all in one week it was superb...
The best part for me was Ashley singing the song she wrote for me.. in my style.. but it was wasy better than anything i could dream of writing!!!

thanks to everyone involved.. you made all this so wonderful and we are so greatful to everyone...
We finally got to dance our socks off too since we spent most of Ashley's b-day at Gay 90's in Minneapolis in their RETRO ROOM... dancing to bowie, and madonna and many others!

I taisted my first ever MOOSE Drool Beer on lake superior that was pretty good, Kinda New Castle tasting... and a beer called KUMLOOPS that you can only get at the place we stayed which was amazing and right on Lake Superior..

Ashley got a couple massages and said people were doing things that she does and she liked it.. so she was happy thought she was doing something right...

We just finished opening up all our fantstic wedding gifts and wow... we are totally spoiled.. so spoiled I might just watch new dvds for a week and do nothing else...

wow.. again thanks to everyone.. lets all get together and finish that Keg we didnt tap!

2 comments:

Bec said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your honeymoon. We enjoyed the wedding so much and are so happy for you and Ashley. Enjoy married life!

Unknown said...

KUMLOOPS? Sounds delicious.