Friday, November 6, 2009

Year is getting closer to an end!

Well I got asked yesterday by my friend Ryan if the new Wilco was going to make my top ten list this year... mmmm
Good question, I havent started thinking about it all to much, but I know that Jarvis Cockers latest will make it...
here is a new video for Further Complications the album's great single..
This might be what the KINKS would sound like in modern times with loud guitars and sassy wit!


In other news are movie got tons of laughs and a killer round of applause last night at WILD ROSE, and I counted 45 or so people at the showing so not bad theater was about half full.. It was nice seeing it on a real big screen with killer sound! It got loud, but the 2 ladys behind us fucking loved it and there comments were great.. one of them said did he just say DOUCHE.. I was pumped up afterwards and decided to celebrate by dancing in the kitchen like a drunk ewok!

1 comment:

52qblogposts@gmail.com said...

haha, by dancing like a drunk ewok do you mean you got leg-happy?!

glad it went well ... we love the film!!!