Thursday, November 19, 2009

TECH HEADS!


Well Ash's Iphone took a shitter on her, she kinda freaked out the other day cause she couldnt get her messages and stuff it was kinda scary, usually I can fix it for her and I commend Ryan and Chris internet AOL instant messenger help but yesterday she had to head to DES MOINES to get a new phone cause her IPHONE was not working right! Good thing the good folks at APPLE hooked her up with a free one!

I forgot to mention my dear hommie Sami got me a lovely b-day present, A patrick survival gift featuring wonderful SOFT TOILET PAPER, some OJ, and Robin Hood Men in tights and some other goodies.. SO A HUGE thanks to her, I mention that she got SOFT Toilet paper cause ash bought some stuff that was CHEAP but its also the equiv of whipeing you rear with GRAVEL!
seriously thanks so much Sami you rule!

Man I got to hang out with Andrew R. yesterday that was fun talking film stuff, and we even grabbed some Great Plains Pizza which Im still feeling today,

Ok MAN I got to Give so so so so so many props to BECK right now.. His new song HARRY PATCH might be my fave song of the year, seriously its a 10 minute experimental Jam.. which makes me think his time on the road with OLIVIA TREMOR CONTROL was not waisted time! SERIOUSLY THIS rules give yourself 10 minutes for this one!
DEVIN YOU GONNA LOVE IT!
BECK's amazing jam for HARRY PARTCH

1 comment:

Unknown said...

for the record, i did like it a lot. particularly the partch-y ending.