Monday, November 9, 2009

monday monday

Well I guess the best news of the weekend is that our movie That March has been nominated for 2 awards at the Wild Rose Film fest.... BEST DEBUT FILM, and BEST IOWA FILM... I dont think we have a chance at either but who knows!

Well we went to a day of the dead party on friday, you were supposed to dress up, yeah ash and I were the only ones who attempted this.. OOOPS.. no but the party was fun and really got going when I started talking about drunk ewoks and then the computer was brought out so we could all enjoy.. Then we started watching I GOT BRACES.. then I started to realize I need to get a life..

Saturday it was so nice out I could have raked leaves since ash was studying but I decided to mess around in the basement all day, which i quite enjoyed but I think i sat on my legs to long and hurt them! Oh well, other then that the weekend was kinda depressing.. since there was no vikings games.. I went on a lot of walks, runs, played some tennis, ate a ton of PB and J.. and man this post is as depressing for its boredom.. well Not all sucks in the world.. This video from The Most Serene Republic: Heavens to Purgatory is really awesome!!! check it out

No comments: