Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beggers Night!






Man I had such a great friday night, I scored some tickets to the new Michael Jackson Movie This IS IT..
which was just incredible.. Honestly please go see it.. I just loved it, I sat with my jaw on the floor and the whole time I kept looking at ashley and she was either smiling or crying so so so so so good! I loved it! long live the king!

Ok so yesterday we were having battles on what to be for halloween, our ideas were dieing fast.. some included
Alvy Singer and Annie Hall
John and Yoko
Phil and Ronnie Spector
50's house wife, with a nicely decorated table (me)

None of which made the cut but I think we came though.. Its always a big deal if your going to the Wheatfield halloween party for your costume to KICK ASS, so we kinda were stressing... But we rocked it
ASH was a corps bride thing.. which she did such a good job and she look devestatingly freaky...
I went as a SNAKE CHARMER! with a little homage to DICK IN THE BOX!

man our street is so lame we were the only house with our light on so we had like 10 tricker treaters total, and I had some Miles Davis, and Godfather soundtrack blaring to scare the kids!

Ash loved my outfit she kept saying I should where what she called GUYLINER or MANSCARA all the time! I think it was probably just the snake popping out of my basket!

I also had an awkward incounter with one of the guest at the party who was dressed as a hippy.. I think the dude had a boner and I was like haha what do you got down there, cause I thought he had a sock or something making him look big down there since his poliester pants SNAKE was stinking out, and he was like ah ahh ahh nothing.. and I was like ooops he just had a boner, probably from the killer food spread and fine KEGs!
anyway its been a good weekend..
NOW LETS GO VIKES

No comments: