Tuesday, November 17, 2009

what up

Yeah well Saturday was a super fun I surprised Ash with ticket to the Colorado, ISU game so she could see her old Buffs play.. and let me tell you they sucked! I found some super cheap Student Section tickets and it was a blast sitting in the section hearing people yeah fuck off to the refs, and "that guys in one of my classes he is a fucking idiot!"

Anyway we left the game in the 4th quarter to walk home and a block or two away from the stadium this lady comes up to us and says do you know where Such and such street is and Im like I have no clue so Ash got out her trusty Iphone and yep we located the womens car, and got her to it safely, she didnt want to have to call her husband who was still at the game and bug him! She was from des moines, had grammas who lived in ames and was going line dancing that night. SO IN OTHER WORDS we walked with her a bit! And to top it all off when we found her car Ash and I each got hugs! NOT BAD!

Ash has been making me watch PBS's hours long movie PRIDE AND PREDJUDICE which i got for ash for her b-day a few years back but I had never watched it.. I cant stand period pieces, but SHE LOVES it so much I wrote it into a new PCC song that will be on our album but anyway .. DONT TELL ANYONE but i thought it was pretty bad ass too!
COLIN FIRTH or what ever his name is was just great in it! I highly reccamend it and I think its better then ANNE OF GREEN GABLES!


Well the Vikings are 8-1 which Im stoked about, I spent all day sunday doing jack shit but drinking Grain Belt and watching football, I had a ton of stuff I should have been doing but oh well..
This is nice
the White Rabbits and Britt Daniels of Spoon doing some Instant Karma

No comments: