Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WORST MONDAY EVER

ok ok
so some of you might know about this Recycling thing i do sometimes.. well i was asked to fill in yesterday monday for a shift lets just say 9 hours out in the rain on a bike makes me want to die! I had multiple moments where about got off the bike kicked it and left it for dead! But I succeeded only because I knew I was going to get to watch a fucking VIKINGS football game that night..

We decided to meet up at LEGENDS for the game.. shit they had 2 dollar tall boys and they make some pretty good chips and salsa!
Well I must say the day got worst as the night when on.. I even told a CHEESE head to go to Hell he told me to fuck off..
I guess he got the last laugh!

Oh well I got asked to be a groomsmen for my sisters wedding! Which Im totally stoked for and have never been asked to do.. So that was the only good thing that came out of my monday...

Also this is pretty funny!

No comments: