Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FINALLY!

Well
My Vikings finally won! well done boys...
the rest of my weekend I was mostly in Des Moines running sound at the Vaudeville Mews..
On a hight note I got to do sound for my buddies the great Dressy Bessy.. who have a new really great album out called HOLLAR and STOMP! They were sweet enough to give it to me on vinyl! But it was good seeing them and they rock quite hard!
And I got to hear John laugh so thats always a good thing!


LAST NIGHT I SLEPT LIKE SHIT SO I GOT UP AND WATCHED A WOODY ALLEN MOVIE AT 3:30 IN THE MORNING.. IT WAS GOOD..

more finishing touches on Grant application today.. and PCC has a show this weekend so Im stoked about that..

OH and my buddies Ryan and Jennifer Anderson gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Congrats to them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY- A BLOG WITHOUT A SINGLE SPELLING ERROR!