Thursday, September 18, 2008

What has been keeping me busy as of late!

Well some of you know Ashley and I are trying to get an art grant to me make a documentary film about ashley getting to the healthiest state possible as a type 1 diabetic.. Anyway we are doing all the paper work.. and stuff.. so it been super time consuming but a blast...
We even decided to start our own Production Company called... TAPES FOR LIFE.. to make movies, put out albums, 7inches and what ever else we would like to loose money on!
well I even started a blog for TAPES FOR LIFE you can get to it at this address...
http://tapesforlife.blogspot.com/

I even posted a little teeser on our site but heck since i'm such a good dude I will just post it for you here as well!


I hope you enjoy!
ps we are taking contributions for this film... ha ha cause I know anyone who reads my blog has money to burn!

Heck the teeser even features and un-released PCC song I recorded for our first album that never got released way back IN THE YEAR 2000!

3 comments:

Eric Edward Fishboy said...

great idea for a doc!

...but I'm sad you didn't go with Ashspray Productions.

Bec said...

Absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see the entire documentary. But even more so I am glad you are headed on this journey as I can't wait to be an aunt to your beautiful baby! Good luck with the film but more importantly good luck with getting things in control!

cek said...

This is absolutely beautiful :) And well-done as well. You deserve the funding, and if I ever come across some moola, well...