Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Hi's and Lo's

Well most of this weekend ruled..
Ash and I have been gorging ourselves in films, (which also means eating lots of popcorn) and We got lucky this weekend...
We went and saw this new Doc. called "American Teen" and its filmed in a high school in small town Indiana and they choose charicters all like the charicters in the Breakfast Club but this is real life.. it was really great.. and I kinda want to see it again here is a sneak peak

Go see it if you have the meens!

Also Ash got me a bio book about WOODY ALLEN who I have totally been into and we both the love the movie ANNIE HALL but this weekend we watched MANHATTAN and it might even be better! Seriously.. just watch the openening...

one thing I noiticed about Allen's film is that he gives himself all the GOOD lines.. just love it...

Also it was great hanging with ma and pa up in minneapolis! My dad and went and watched the vikes while ash and my Mom went shopping.. WELL lets just say they might have made the right choice.. As the vikes were up 15 to nothing and fucking lost in the final seconds! PEYTON MANNING you suck dont act like I dont know how you run youre Christmas Party at the Indianpolis Childrens museam you piece of crap!
Ok time to go to work!

No comments: