Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Autmn rules

Well the weather is lovely.. Baseball and football are on and it the best time of the year!
I got to practice with a few of the PCC boys and then got to play some of the funnest and best shows we have played in a long time..
The Minnesota Autumn brew was fantastic.. Lots of good beer and we played really well.
then the Nomad is always fun.. it was good getting a chance to hang with Jeremy Grace a bit..
and don, dev, joe, and pam..
very fun in deed..

then I got home to watch the vikings getting fucking hosed by refs again.. and just falling short of another victory.. Im serious the NFL refs are having a rough year! I was getting very perturb... OH well the Twins won and they play today for the AL Central title in a winner takes all game against the sox.. its on TBS of all places so I have to go to a sports bar tonight and watch..
either way Im excited...

Ash got an interesting e-mail yesterday from one of her members on the Phfrimmer board who must have checked out
www.ashleytape.com
which ashley was in the process of buying so its on a bunch of her flyers and pamplets.. but somebody must have beat ashley to the punch and lets just say its not ok to look at if you are in your cubicle...

I know this means mr. Moffit will be checking it out shortly!

anyway GO TWINS!

here is a new decemberist song I like

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TBS works for me. I have dish network, and it was supposed to be on ESPN2 yesterday but it's blocked in Iowa because WGN owns the rights, and Dish Network doesn't have WGN.

So I had to go to a bar yesterday, but today, I can watch it from the confines of my home, until I go to work in the 6th inning or so.

Brad Turk