Wednesday, December 5, 2007

One of the best songs ever.. that you have never heard!


Ok so I admit while on tour at Jason and Kay's from Casper and the Cookies I spotted the Children of Nuggetts Box Set which I have wanted since it was released a few years back.. BUT the $$$ cost of it has always been a little out of my range and shit how much would I like 80's psych music anyway... So Jason walks in the room and he see's me downloading the whole thing on my IBOOK and I said hey hope you dont mind Im helping myself to this and he said, I dont care its my roomates.. so hopefully he dosnt care either... ok.
To tell you the truth so far Im a little disapointed.. Sure I love the Dukes of Stratesphere and The Soft Boys but I already have those songs... But yesterday while on my run I got the worst shins splints since 7th grade track from running in the snow.. But a song came on the pod by a band called the Nashville Ramblers that blew my mind.. IT must be the blue print to Alien Lanes by GBV and Poneyoak by Kleenex Girl Wonder I love it so much here it is for your enjoy
The Trains by the Nashville Ramblers
Best song of the year! or from the 80's

No comments: