Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas time was here again.


So wow Ash and I just got back from our 12 days of christmas starting on Dec. 17th with a trip to Madison, INdiana and ended Dec 26 on a ride home from sibley.. here are some highlights

Dec. 17th- Drive 10 hours get amazing meal from Nancy (ash's mom), open gifts, watch Vikings destroy bears
Dec. 18th Hang in Madison, Play vintage guitars, eat salad bars hang ith Nacny some more
Dec. 19th Eat lunch with Ryan and Tina (ash's dad and step mom) and Ashley gets her first Skyline Chilli
Dec. 20th Hang in Indy a bit, see Ash's old friends hang out with little kids and get to Ash's grandmas
Dec. 21st Hang with Ash's grandma and aunt, eat to much and hang out with Parrot and Doggie
Dec. 22nd open more presents fun stuff
Dec. 23rd wake up at 5am drive through hell and highwaster to minneapolis 12 hour trip did not make the vikings game on time
Dec. 24th See my fam.. everyone there and its wonderful from all over the world more presents ash and I rule as far as giving
dec. 25 granny m's
dec. 26 come home

So I loved seeding all the grandmas, and bro and sissis and family it was a great trip..

Ashley and I said we were not giving presents but I gave her 12 bad asss gifgts and she gave me a new old movie I have never heard of that blew my mind.. so cool anyway I love christmas and had the best one yet!

1 comment:

sami villwock said...

glad you're backkkkkk missed you guyssss!