Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Great Baseball Debate


SO I admit I was offered Steroids in the high school football lockeroom also while playing college baseball at DMACC.. Did i ever take them NO, do I know many people who did, friends and teamates.. YES...
BUT the fact of the matter is... IN Baseball I do not believe it makes one bit of difference.. Seriously.. its such a skills game..
Being stronger is not going to make you throw a better slider, field a hard ground ball, or hit a baseball more times than not.. SO as far as I'm concerned ROGER CLEMENS is still the greatest pitcher of all time.. Argue with me all you want! he won 4 Cy Youngs before anyone ever said he even took Steroids..
Im pissed
why are people tarnishing the greatest game ever invented..... I wish for happier times... like this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys are on You Ain't No Picasso.

http://www.youaintnopicasso.com/2007/12/14/video-poison-control-center-cover-pavement/