Monday, December 10, 2007

Hey You Want to see something?


So this past weekend was great.. I did sound for Aeon Gray Cd release shows and they were a hoot I have been rapping ever since.. He wants me to cut some rhymes with him on a Dis track.. more on that some other time..

Then on Saturday after we stopped at Copyworks to pick up Ash's credit card that she left there.. We hit up an Indian Buffet and filled our tummies and headed down to Des moines for craft Saturday.. Which was extreamly good, I got some christmas presents and got myself a few new t-shirts featuring Eric Moffit and Wolves in the Attic. not bad. Then Ash and I went to the Mall.. Now the Merle Hay has never been my favorite mall, but we thought we have to get this shopping done sometime.. Anyway, Ash was getting fed up so I was doing everything in my power to have a good time.. so when we went into this Sport Store I put a catchers mask on her and started throwing balls off her head.. I thought it was so fucking funny I about shit myself indian.. But the best was when this middle aged couple went by and I said, "Hey You Want To See Something," and the guys like, "Ah Ah Ok" and then a I threw a ball off Ashley's head.. And he loved it.. He then grabbed a bat and said.."Why don't you use this".. I thought it was Classic now Ashley had really had enough...
ok lots more to the mall story but I will give you a quick run down..
1. The sign person we got a gift for thought my idea was a little bit over-kill and get what he was wrong..
2. the Nut man is never open when you need him.
3. Ashleys face reading the ingridiants to beans from Taco Johns
4. Talking to a hair product lady about House of Pain opening for the Ramones
5. Hearing Tighten Up in a baseball card shop., then it going into What A Wonderful World.. this Ipod kicks fucking ass.
6. Taking an hour to drive home from des moines cause the windshield kept freezing over..

What a day..
Then Sunday was rad we cleaned, drank and watched the vikes and then watch America's next top model re-run..
Not a bad sunday at all!

No comments: