Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm obsessed!

Its seems like every year a new artist gets into my system and becomes one of my all time favorites...
Last year I was obsessed with the Band.. still am.. and a few years before the Kinks (thanks dev) But this year its definately ELVIS COSTELLO.. Im hook.. Joe and Don went and saw him open for DYLAN.. I should have spent the dough and went.. but I didnt next time for sure!.....

This one is amazing

Check out his mock Elvis P lips and huge space inbetween his teeth it would make Madonna and Ashley Tape Fleming Jealous!

1 comment:

Christopher the Conquered said...

I got into Costello this year, too! I heard him perform an in-studio song on Fresh Air (NPR) and I loved it. SO I randomly picked up his album Brutal Youth at Half Price Books and it is fucking great.