Saturday, August 22, 2009

HAPPY b-day Big Bro!


well my brother nathan's b-day in 2moro the 23rd of Aug.. I love my bro so much but I never get to see him.. I need to change that! I have always looked up to him in so many ways and always wanted him to approve of me! HECk my bro introduced me to QUEEN, and BECK so I pretty much owe him much of my worlds enjoyment! And he used to make these killer mix tapes for our family summer vacation that were summer themed! I wish I could hear one of those now! So great! Anyway I hope you have the greatest day bro and I love and Miss you!
here is a classic from one of his great mix cds!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Love this post Pat. I had forgotten Nate's mixed tapes. Man, what happened, how come I am the musically inclined one. Oh well, Coley may be following in you guys footsteps-not mine.