Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hanging OVER!

Well I had a great time at the Sac county fair the other night playing a PCC show.. we got to rock a little in the rain and the good folks at the sac county fair shot of some fireworks during Magic Circle so it was pretty bad ass! Playing new songs ruled and it was good to see newly engaged DONALD and Newly North Carolina on my mind Joe t. Dev will be meeting up with us this week for a Daytrotter session and a show at the Ames progressive with our good friends Casper and the cookies!

So yesterday ash and I got to hang out a bit and I got to read a bit of my new book about film editing she got me so that was cool.. We also went to buy some new Tennis balls and I was having some fun at Target with all the new COLLEGE kids and their families moving in to town I kept annoucing to ash so others could hear, "WE NEED TO FIND A ROOMATE, A FUTON, and a CYCLONE TRASH CAN, ready GO" and then speed off.. We were definately getting some looks! but it was fun!

Last night we decided to check out the movie the HANGOVER to see what all this buzz is about! and I must say I did enjoy it and its a movie that you probably only need to see once but If you are at someones house and they are going to watch it you will definately enjoy watching it again! NOt as good as MALL RATS but WAY BETTER than Waterboy... Also two movies I will never deny watching at someone elses houses!
Now some of you know my hatred for PHIL COLLINS solo work.. but I must admit wonderful use of his tune in this movie featuring MIKE TYSON!

1 comment:

Eric Edward Fishboy said...

Roger Ebert should start rating every movie on how they compare to Mall Rats and Waterboy. A flawless system if I've ever heard one.