Friday, July 24, 2009

Whats going on

man i have been so so busy, so so neglecting this blog.. Im sorry faithful 4 of you who read it..
Well Im going to see some Shakespeare on the lawn this evening in Des Moines with ash and Im pretty excited about it.. we are going to see the Twelve Night.. I have never seen it before but Its referenced a bunch in Shakespeare in love.. And I know it deal with lost some girl dressing as a boy or something.. Sounds like a good friday night to me!

So the Poison COntrol Center has some more songs in an upcoming film that will be released in Sept! Joe and I met this guy Jason a few years back on tour and talked film and music and since have kept up with him a bit and he asked if he could use some of our tunes in his first movie so we are excited about it.. here is the trailer


other than that I plan on doing some recording this weekend and get the basement all cleaned up cause the PCC dudes will be here this week! YEAH

No comments: