Sunday, July 19, 2009

Man its been awhile

Man it has been awhile since I have graced my presence with a blog..
I have been so busy with work lately.. I love my new job but it really does take up a ton of my internet sanity time.. so I havent been giving my blog much love..
SO I should give a quick run down of what the hell's been going on..

1. I did a little solo show last thursday at the DM SOCIAL CLUB and It was fun.. there is a very nice review of it on www.desnoise.com

2. I MC'd a wedding for my friends Darrin and Collette who both used to work at Wheatsfield.. It was fun MCing a wedding and people listen to you and shit.. and I got to eat a ton of vegan cupcakes and drank some wonderful beer.. And Collette was sweet and called me MR. Wedding Planner. Ash looked super cute in her dress and I wore my wedding jacket.. Much fun was had..

3. Just mowed my lawn, seems like everytime I mow I loose another piece of our mower.. Oh well stick kicking..

4. Our friend Dan and Stevie Bosman added child number 2 to the fam.. A big congrats to new baby Girl LEMMY what a rocking name!

5. Recorded a radio interview with Dan as well this week, it was rad cause I bumped into KEITH and ANDY from SOUND OFF and I made some smart ass comments to ANDY in ELEVATOR about the TWINS and Cardinals I wish I would have gotten the chance to say how much I love sound off! HA..

6. Ash and I went and saw BRUNO, I though it was good, but should probably be NC 17 rating.. HE was in total ZAPPA mode offending everyone.. It was kinda wierd ash and I found ourselves laughing at parts that no one else was laughing too.. Maybe we liked it more than others..

7. Ash got an IPHONE and she digs it alot, but has yet to tackle to many aps..

8. Ash got to call 911 last night since some folks decided to shoot a ton of really big, loud fireworks off on our block at midnight last night, lets just say we werent the first folks to call the cops on these people.. THEY were kinda great cause everytime they shot one off, one of the dudes would yell something to the effect of, "THERE YOU GO" or "NO YOU GOT IT" like it was practice or something..

9. I had to get mad at our litttle niebors today cause I witnessed them stealing our other neibors newspaper I said i think you should probably bring that back so you dont get in trouble.. man Im like a mean adult now..
but what does a 2 seven year old kids want with a AMES TRIBUNE.. a 30 year old cant even find anything fun to do with that paper!

10. here is a fu little rocking video of PCC


might watch the flaming lips set tonight from Pitchfork fest to see if the fans voted for a killer lips setlist.. it would be incredible if RONALD joined them on stage for SLOW NERVE ACTION!

1 comment:

Tito McGee said...

man that video is rocking. You get to see me lift up Angela.

Then during the song I heard some terrible fucking singing. Then Devin and Joe shared a mic and i realized I had the mic. And it was me with the fucked up singing voice. I butchered a song :(