Sunday, July 12, 2009

What a weekend

man I thought since 80/35 was done our weekends would slow down a bit, in fact about a month a go I promised Ash we would have a garage sale this weekend! WOOPs that didnt happen.. Oh well. but dang, we were so busy, ASH's phone took a shit on her so, we spent about 2 hours in Radio Shack on Saturday morning waiting for the 1 guy working to show this older lady how to send a Text message from her new pink phone.. Ash was loosing it, and getting stressed out,, I really think she wants an IPHONE but cant justify it right now, with that being said the sales guy talks her into buying a GO PHONE and just switching out her CHIP from her phone that is dead and probably just needs a new battery... AND SHE FALLS FOR IT, 1 minute after he pries her chip out and puts it into her no phone he realizes all her numbers just went BYE BYE... Now she royaly pissed.. and SHE HAS 15 dollar plastic new go phone to show for it.. Litterly its like a toy!!

Nothing like my 2004 NOKIA! boo yeah still works!

Ok then saturday night I throw my second ever bacherler party and I got to say DARRIN I didnt think You had it in ya, but I saw you drink 4 shots in about 5 minutes one being your first ever IRISH CAR BOMB.. ugh.. I salute you my friend! I'm lucky and Im going to be MCing his wedding next week.. I hope they call me HAMMER!

Then this morning we traveled just north of Stanhope IA and met about 10 other ames folks ranging from age 6 to 60 to be a part of Christopher the Conquerd album art photo shoot.. Now I dont want to give away to much.. but let just say I show up looking like a pimped out Indiana Jones in slippers! Lets just say I had to change my clothes! Much fun was had though!

Then tonight we hit up Des Moines, We saw Adrian Brody the actor on the street outside of the place we were having a drink with our new buddies the Hogan's who we rocked a drink with at CENTRO (FANCY) and then on to A-DONG for dinner (NOT FANCY) BUT it was a blast learning more about them and I totally feel comfortable around them to drop a bad joke here and there so It was great! They have a wedding anniversary this week.. one of the only married couples I have ever met, who met on a blind date! That rules!

Now Im waiting for YOUtube to upload a little Interview piece I shot of my friend DANNY HAGEN for the book he edited about Iowa's Homeless Youth... IT going to take 3 hours! I have to upload it to YOUTUBE to cause I shot in HIGH DEF and VIMEO thinks its to big..

OH well I hope to share it with you soon! when it is done!
man I got to turn on SOUND OFF later

2 comments:

dcurtis said...

Your first problem is that you went to Radio Shack for phone problems. I'm sorry, and no offense to Devin, but Radio Shack is the worst. Unless I need some resistors or other low level electronics equipment like wire or connectors, I would never go to Radio Shack, nor trust their advice. Devin is officially the only person I know that worked at the Shack and I liked. Everyone else I ever meet there is always a dipshit and doesn't know what they're talking about.

Tito McGee said...

Hey I'm going to have an episode up soon where I talk to Danny Heggens too.