Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stardust Memories

Man people you got to see Stardust Memories by woody allen.. its soooooo good.. I wanted to watch it again the second it was over! It totally one of those movies..



In other news Ashley was freeking out cause she was trying to listen to her lectures from class but couldnt hear the end of each mp3 cause her Itunes was cross fadeing and it was classic watching her loose her shit about it.. and ofcourse it was a two second fix that I took care of and I got a big kiss for it.. so im glad she needs me!

So PCC is playing the Sac County fair this friday night! I dont think we have ever played a country fair before.. Im pretty pumped about it.. Its going to be amazing out and nothing like smelling pip poop on stage!
got to love iowa!

I have been listening to BEATLES radio.com and its classic POLITHEME PAM does the news, Dr. robert is a dj, and MR. Kite delivers the b-day messages! got to love that shit.. and you can totally tell they live in California but all try fake british accents! totally sounds like listening to GO GO music show except with better song inbetween!

No comments: