Monday, March 31, 2008

This show is PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY Good

Ok so I know people have been raving about Curb your Enthusiasm for awhile now.. Including Devin and you know I wrote it off as some HBO show by the guy from Seinfiield that I would never see since I dont have HBO.. But lucky Joe T and I got to experience it a bit on the way down to SXSW.. in the van with the Daytrotter boys..
Our first show we got to see we actually just listened in the front seat cause I was driving and joe was riding shot gun... But we were laughing our balls off and hell we were just listning like an old timey radio comedy show..

Anyway since I have been back ash and I have gotten hooked on the show we have checked out Season 4 and 2 in that order from the Ames public Library and they fill our weekend nights with laughter and actually fun amazing TV...
SO we are hooked but now ashley leaves for a week and I have made a promise to not to watch anymore episodes with out her.. man its so good WAY BETTER than sienfield in my oppinion...
here is just a taiste...

my favorite charicter our Larrys agent Jeff, and Larrys wife... oh they kill so good!

2 comments:

Eric Edward Fishboy said...

I have them all ripped on to my ipod! season four is kinda weak in my opinion, but five and six rule. My favorite episode is sponge cake one.

"It's like eating a delicious sponge!"

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.