Friday, March 21, 2008

Its been a couple of weeks.... what happend





Well so sorry I have been so aluf.. I have been super busy... starting with all the guys coming down/up for a show at the M-shop with Hallilujah the Hills, which went quite great... it was so much fun seeing everyone! Most of all it was great seeing our dear friend/booking agent Shawn K. come to ames... I wanted to hang out with him more but I had to get in a van with sean, brad, phil, and our own Joe T. and head down to SXSW... to help them record Daytrotter sessions...

The trip was a blast and Brad is a super driver/producer... while Phil and Sean kept the beer, Mexican Coke, and bands shuffling through.. it was an amazing time that I will never forget.. We got to record Yo La Tengo and they even took one of my request Stockholm Syndrome! I really loved some other we recorded like Herman Dune and Tim Fite.. so many more too.. I got to meet Danial Lanois (recorded U2, Eno, Dylan, etc) and many others...

the best part of SXSW was hanging with Friends Ryan and Jennifer Anderson, fishboy (the band) Chris Yetter, and the besties.. were all in town.. Ryan and Jennifer who are exspecting their first child were the best hosts ever and kept me full all week!

I had the best time!
joe and I even got to play a show down there.. so it was amazing...

since I have been home its been great working and hanging with Ash... and Joe and I got to play a show the other day here... I will post a scene from it and some pictures...
great couple weeks!
glad to be back

No comments: