Monday, March 3, 2008

MISSING WILCO..

Well on Saturday I had the pleasure of runnig sound for 2 show at the Vaud which was great I got to see Keeper and Jeremy's Graces new band Secret Panels and they both were loud and excellent!
I must say..
But damn in not often one of your all time favorite bands are on Saturday Night Live... Lucky for me there is always YOU TUBE...
But what sucks it the band is coming to Des Moines this sunday with HORN section in tow... much like the BAND on the Last Waltz... Im bummed Im missing it.. I hope Ashley goes so I can get a full report!

well you can check out NPR right now for a full Wilco concert with Horns or here is the SNL clips..



They are also taking request on WILCO WEB for songs for each city so go check that out and make them play The LONELY ONE in Des Moines for me!

No comments: