Monday, August 13, 2007

KNOCKED UP


Well this weekend had been awful interesting to say the least.. I ran sound for 2 shows on Friday and it was a really good time.. Radio Moscow's new drummer seriously blew my mind how good he was.. and he was totally cool and we talked about ZAPPA, and OTC, and all sorts of good psych pop talk..

Anyway I then met some friends from ashleys work at a LOCAL FOOD POT LUCK Picnic hosted by Wheatsfield (ashleys co-op) anyway I got into this wonderful discussion with this gentleman who used to work for PABST about Stag and other beers.. it was cool then spoke with his wife about our mutual love for the game UKER by this time I was getting a hair tippsy on EGG PLANT SANDWISHES and the Local beer they had and I told them that we call it JUKER on tour cause we have some Hank Williams Jr. cards so its Hank Williams JUKER.. anyway they thought I was total weirdo and then I told them how I was going to sneek some PBR into the Praire Moon Winery concert the next day featuing our buddy BJ Fleming..

Anyway I totally snuck in the beer and enjoyed the concert...

then Ashley must have sensed I needed to see a movie (not that she ever reads my blog) So we went to knocked up and its funny cause ashley has been having all these visions and dreams about us getting pregnut then after watching the movie she was like we dont have to have kids and stuff. she was totally over having a little bug..

Anyway I liked the film thought it was good. WAY BETTER THEY Rocky 5 which I also watched this weekend.. OH BOY did that suck! Now stoked to see Rocky Balboa though..

2 comments:

Bec said...

You scared me--I always find out big news about you online (email/myspace/etc.) so I saw the name of your blog and was like. OMG! Anyway-it would be great news if it were true, but I don't want to stumble upon the news! Thanks.
Becky

Ashley said...

I concur with the big sis.

Love your little sis.

P.S. you do have the cutest wife and the movie was great too!