Friday, August 10, 2007

Finds its groovy to hide in a movie..

So I love movies.. If I could I would watch one a day in the theater.. but truth be told I havent seen a movie in the theater since CLERKS 2 came out.. THAT movie was Awsome! But I read Entertainment Weekly every week so Im up on movies I know which ones are supposed to be great.. and I figure I have the rest of my life to see them and love them or hate them...
But Come this fall there is one movie I will for sure go see in the theater... The Wes Anderson Movie.. I just love his films.. They are tender and funny and just plain kick ass.. here his new movies Trailer....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Wes Anderson makes the most boring shitty movies I've ever seen.

Unknown said...

i'm glad you posted that trailer, i hadn't seen it yet... i'm sort of hoping he doesn't trade a soundtrack full of bowie for a soundtrack full of the kinks though. not that i don't think the kinks are the greatest, but you know...

sami villwock said...

this sets it in stone, we need to have a dinner group/movie watching party.
dinner and a mooovie??