Thursday, August 9, 2007

Its Safe to say!!!!


Well its safe to say that my life is getting better... Why cause I know I will never have to see the band Sufajett most likely ever again. But my dear Ashley did buy one of their t-shirts, why you may ask... cause it was black, long, and really soft (american aparel).. man I have run sound for some great bands at the Vaud but this was not my favorite... thats all Im going to say about that.. Well maybe not,, For some reason Ashley talked about this band all the way home from Des Moines and I finally said I seriuosly dont think they were worth this much conversation.. and She agreed.. But it was weird.. then I announced to her in bed that my life was getting better and she asked why and I said Cause I will never have to see that band again...

Well Im excited that my dear friend Shawn has read my blog, which is totally rad.. We got to speak on the phone yesterday and he was telling me some great stories.. Anyway he and his lovely wife Emily have a serious live bootleg tape collection... and I might get a Magnectic Fields 69 love songs show from him which excites me to no end..

So Ashley and I are doing this thing this week where we eat no snacks and try to eat all our meals together.. and its been great.. I have been making lunch for us and we have been meeting half way inbetween her work and home at a beautiful band shell park for lunch... Today I made Veggie Burgers, with organic spring lettuce, and avacodo, a hair of poppy seed dressing, organic multi grain bread toasted, and Mustard for her, Ketchup for me... and I must say... Im totally ready to open my vegan restaraunt/music venue/bar any day.. all I need is a little Capital, or I need Captitol Records to buy a 100,000 dollar Daytrotter ad from me!

This is a terrible blog but shit Keith Richards wasnt in the news today!xoox

1 comment:

Bec said...

Hey there! I continue to enjoy your blogs. I think it is so sweet that Ashley and you are having romantic lunches together and in a band shell park--brings back some memories of Worthington. But how are you eating lunch outside in this 100 degree heat. You guys are crazy!!! Have a great weekend.