Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I know its only DADDY'S Soul and I like IT!


Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards has confirmed that he did snort his father's ashes, as he told NME.com earlier this year.

Richards originally claimed he was misquoted, after his publicists attempted to quash the story.

Richards, who last weekend claimed he would live to the age of 150, revealed that although he did snort his father, he did not mix his ashes with cocaine, as his previous NME.com quote implied.

"The cocaine bit was rubbish," he said. "I said I chopped him up like cocaine, not with.

"I pulled the lid off [my father's urn] and out comes a bit of dad on the dining room table," Richards continued. "I'm going, 'I can't use the brush and dustpan for this.

"What I found out is that ingesting your ancestors is a very respectable way of...y'know, he went down a treat."

AS JOE TERRY WOULD SAY..... "STUPID ASS"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fascinating. and excellent title as well.