Saturday, January 9, 2010

Super Bad



Man I have been Super Bad about updating the blog lately..
I have had a great last couple of weeks though..
Ended up doing christmas at my parents house, on Jan 2 which ruled and as always my fam went over board and I got a bunch of Mini DV tapes so I got to get on filming some stuff and tons of other great things.. Way to spoild. We also hit up that killer Vikings game last sunday and Im so excited about the play offs!

The Pcc boy were here and we got a bunch of fun new recording in, at the house, We recorded 2 16 minute jams that turned out awesome... It was great having them... We also got to play a fun little new years eve show at the Des Moines Social Club.. Not to shabby! I also go a sweet Queen shirt from joe and some Killer records from Dev a new Van Morrison record which i adore.

This week Nancy (ash's mom) sent us a Gluten Free/Vegan Cake From Baby Cakes in NYC so that was super nice of her... she is a doll.

also here is a teaser for CTC new video! I got lucky enough to help on Andrew Roger is the man on this one...

No comments: