Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Ames Is True: Why Ames Rules #1... The Mumfords

Ok so this year I want to give back a bit to my lovely little community and start a little blog thing called... MY AMES IS TRUE (thanks for the name fishboy) Why Ames RULES..

so for the first episode I want to share with you an amazing FUN band that I first saw last year... THey are the Mumfords.. This band is so much fun live, mixing folk, funk, rap, pop, rock, and one hell of a guitar player! If you have a chance to go out and see these guys please do, its a party.. full of Clever interaction and Fun... and they are helping AMES RULE in 2010!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://goodnightkeithmoon.com/

Have you seen that?

Scott Coellner said...

Who does this show? I mean who was the chick that did the intro? She is like a Tito McGee kind of person. I need her for the Resurrection of Tito McGee.

Tito