Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Seed of Something Debut Show!

Man I had such a fantastic night last night until I found out my phone was not working all day, since I tried to switch over to my new phone but they wouldnt let me, NOW my OLD PHONE DONT WORK! AHHHHHHH

anyway I headed to the Vaud and got to see the debut show from the Seed of Something which features Stone Mills (ladds little bro) and Jasper Farlow.. And I got to say they were pretty f-ing awesome! The songs they had were really really good and they even did a GBV cover! I was so happy to see how excited they were after the show! Im so glad I got to see the first one so I can say I was there when....

Anyway Congrats to the Seed of Something on a fantastic first show!

the show was also great cause I got to hang with the Hogans, Derek L. and Ladd a bit.. much fun was had.. Not to try to get my cell working again!

Remember Ladd's B-day party is this weekend its gonna rule! Black Velvet shots, and mystery beers, man of the year and Ladd jumping out of a cake!

No comments: